BILLING AND PAYMENT
SHOPPING & BILLING
- Why isn’t my Promo code applying to my order? Not all items may be eligible for discount with your promotional code; eligibility varies by style and brand and is subject to change at any time. Certain brands have elected not to participate in promotional offers. Promotional offers do expire and cannot be used towards prior purchases.
- Are prices the same in store as in the catalog and online? Retail pricing on items remain consistent across PetGo Wholesale Retail Stores, Catalog and Website. On occasion, however, PetGo Wholesale retail stores, website, and catalog may each have their own sale pricing based on inventory availability.
- Item’s price was reduced after I purchased it. If the price of an item is reduced within 14 days of purchase, you (upon request and with original receipt or a reference through our Order Management System) may be issued a one-time price adjustment for the difference in the form of an PetGo Wholesale Gift Card. Items within the online Tent Sale do not qualify for price adjustments.
- What if I made a purchase at an Independent Dealer? PetGo Wholesale is partnered with more than 400 dealers nationwide, who each manage their own pricing and sale efforts. Price change/adjustment requests for purchases originating at a dealership are not honored by PetGo Wholesale directly. Please contact the dealer for returns or price adjustments.
- Why does PetGo Wholesale charge Sales Tax on my order? PetGo Wholesale is registered to do business and required to collect and pay sales tax on merchandise, and shipping and handling in all states that currently charge a sales tax. We do not charge sales tax on orders shipped to Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon. We charge tax on merchandise only in Idaho, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, and Wyoming. Every state has its own laws and regulations regarding online commerce and taxation, and PetGo Wholesale must collect all required taxes accordingly.
- Can I add to the balance of a Gift Card? No, Gift cards are issued for the original purchase amount. Additional balance amounts cannot be added to the card, but if you want a Gift Card for an additional amount, you’re welcome to order a new Gift Card.
- How can I replace a lost or stolen Gift Card? Unfortunately, we’re unable to replace lost or stolen Gift Cards, and this is noted on each Gift Card. Please feel free to contact PetGo Wholesale Customer Service and we’ll be happy to review the situation with you to see how we can help.
- Help! I deleted my Email Gift Card! Please contact our friendly Customer Service team by Chat, Email or phone with the recipient’s email address and we’ll be glad to try to help you!
- Are there purchase limits on Gift Cards? Yes. The maximum value that can be purchased on a gift card or email gift card is $2,000. Additionally, you may only purchase up to $10,000 of gift cards in total within a 24-hour period.
- Can I redeem my Gift Card for Cash? PetGo Wholesale does not refund gift cards for cash except where states require cash redemption for small amounts. The following table shows the only states with exceptions and rules that allow for gift card refunds.
- Does PetGo Wholesale Ship world-wide? PetGo Wholesale is happy to ship orders to most international locations. For complete details and shipping information, please visit our International Shipping page.
- Are there exclusions? Due to import licensing restrictions, The PetGo Wholesale Company is unable to ship packages to Burma, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, Syria, and Vietnam. This restriction does not include shipping packages to military personnel based within those countries, being sent through the main military distribution center.
- UK Customers Welcome to our customers in the UK! We’ve made shopping easy for you at www.petgowholesale.com. The items shown on our UK Website all include both V.A.T. and import duties right in the product prices so that there will be no surprises once your order reaches your doorstep. The items will also get to you faster by ordering through our UK website; but of course, you’re still welcome to stay right here (on the U.S. site), if you’d prefer.
- What is your Return Policy? All merchandise purchased from PetGo Wholesale is covered by our Great Catch Guarantee – 100% customer satisfaction has been our commitment since 2000. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it and make it right. For more details, please visit our Return Page
- How are refunds for returns issued? As long as a proof of purchase is provided, we will issue a full refund back to the original method of payment, minus any shipping and/or return label fees. For a return without proof of purchase, the credit will be in the form of an PetGo Wholesale Gift Card.
- How long will it take to receive my refund? Normally refunds are processed within 3-5 days from when we receive your merchandise. During the holiday season (December through February), refunds may take up to 7-14 days.
- How can I return a gift? Complete the PetGo Wholesale Return and Exchange Form making sure to check the box at the top of the form entitled “I am returning a gift” – this will ensure that the purchaser isn’t notified that you’ve made the return. If you have a gift receipt, please include that with your return. Gift returns will be credited in the form of an PetGo Wholesale Gift Card.
- Returning through Independent Dealer/Partners. Returns should be made to the dealer or partner where the purchase originated. If you are unable to return the item(s) to the place of purchase, refer to the above guidelines for returns and we’ll be glad to help you.